- Organisation and implementation of a three day event to pay tribute to an insurance companyâ€™s top salespersons
- Two tributes under one motto, which should be an unforgettable experience for the winners
- Integration and acquaintance with the given destination Hamburg
- Classical goals: increasing profits, sales and marketing incentives and rewarding achievements
- Get-together evening in the famous theatre Schmidts Tivoli with a performance staged specially for the customers
- In the year of the FIFA World Cup, the first award ceremony took place inside the AOL-Arena in Hamburg: the winners entered the stadium through the playersâ€™ tunnel; in addition the scoreboard and the stadium sound system were integrated.
- Both events were moderated by sports reporter Dieter KÃ¼rten
- Lunch during a boat trip on the Elbe
- The second tribute took place within the framework of a gala evening event. The design of the room and stage transformed the location into a football arena. Uwe Seeler, a former german football player, was both laudator and interview partner. Amongst the performing artists was a ball artiste as well as Capoeira dancers from Brazil, home of the football world champions. Comedian Otto Waalkes & Die Friesenjungs created an electrifying atmosphere.